We are a small hostel, but we do our best to provide as many services as possible.
- Free High Speed Internet
- Free Tea and Coffee 24 hours
- Towel Service
- Bed Linen Included
- 24 Hour Guest Access (Check-in 8am-11:30pm)
- Free use of hostel entire day of checkout
- High security lockers under each bed
- No lockout, no curfew, no chores
- Laundry Service
- Free Printing of Boarding Passes and Tickets
- Well Stocked, fully equipped celestial blue granite/stainless steel kitchen
- Guest telephone that receives calls
- Huge Dining Table for Drinks with Friends
- Long Term Luggage Storage
- Free sports equipment to borrow
- Free Iron & Ironing Board for guest use
- Free Umbrellas (limited supply)
- Super Friendly Staff (if we do say so ourselves)
Check-in Hours: 8AM-11:30PM
We do our best to receieve everyone, but our small group of staff need to sleep sometime.
Once you are checked in and have a key, you can come and go as you please. Please note we are available to receive new guests from 8AM-11:30PM. Thoughout the day our friendly international staff are available to answer questions, provide information and maps regarding sights in San Francisco and travel in North America or to just chill for a chat over coffee or tea.
About Our Pricing:
We are trying really hard to keep our prices under $30. Here's why.
San Francisco can be an expensive city for real estate, especially in our great location. We also know backpackers (like ourselves) are always on a tight budget. Our continual challenge is to provide a great hostel in a great location for backpackers that's under $30. Why? Because San Francisco charges 15.5% tax on all overnight accommodation over $30. (So if you see another hostel over $30 - watch out for the tax!) We know this tax is likely to hurt your wallet so we are doing everything we can to stay under $30. Would you like to help? Thanks! You can help us by reserving directly with us (rather than a booking agency who we have to pay a commission to), and paying with cash (so we don't have to pay for credit card fees as well). These two things will help us stay under $30 for the foreseeable future. Thanks!
Price is currently $29.50 per night. We accept cash, Bitcoin, travelers check, and (ahem) Visa or Mastercard.